Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what's it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
Why You'll Love This Role
The Senior Technical Security Analyst will be primarily responsible for managing Cribl’s incident management program, including security alert monitoring, triaging and conducting investigations, and developing solutions to remediate current threats and prevent future threats to the environment. You will be a key contributor to our Information Security team, partnering closely with Application Security, IT, and members of the Legal team. This role reports to the SVP, Legal, Security and IT.
If You Got It - We Want It
- Monitoring security events (network traffic, logs, etc.) via our SIEM and CSPM tooling to identify potential threats.
- Responding to security issues identified by Cribl employees
- Acting as our security incident response lead
- Creating and managing security incident response playbooks
- Conducting security assessments of corporate assets through vulnerability testing and risk analysis.
- Performing both internal and external security audits of corporate properties like the corporate website and enterprise applications.
- Leading security incident response tabletop exercises.
- Continuing to evolve and champion the use of Cribl products in our security tech stack.
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will Bring...
- Knowledge of, and experience in, working with SIEM, CSPM, SOAR, UEBA and other security tooling, as well as demonstrated experience with incident response and management.
- Comprehensive understanding of authentication and authorization schemes such as SAML, OpenID, Oauth2 and SCIM.
- Experience scripting/coding in at least one of the following languages:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, have a strong analytical acumen, self-motivated, able to work cross functionally.
- CISSP certifications
- Experience working within a FedRAMP environment
- Experience working in fast-paced SaaS company
Salary Range ($175,000 - $250,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.