Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what's it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
Why You'll Love This Role
As an AI Engineer at Cribl, you will work closely with the founding team and a group of highly-skilled engineers to shape the future of search and analytics of observability data. You will play a central role in bringing integrating cutting-edge Generative AI technologies with the Cribl Product suite to help solve real customer problems.
You will work closely with development partners and key stakeholders to iteratively design, develop, and deliver products and surfaces that will delight our customers.
On top of it all you will have fun. Cribl strives to be a great place to work for everyone.
As An Active Member Of Our Team, You Will ...
- Work with the product engineering teams to prototype and experiment with new AI features
- Work across backend, frontend, and interact with LLMs and/or other ML models
- Productionize, launch, and operate AI-based technology integrations into Cribl’s core products with the goal of solving real customer problems
- Stay up-to-date with the latest AI technologies and trends
- Partner with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and product managers to build query system from first principles
- Participate in architecture discussions and host design reviews with others on your team
- Evangelize our innovation and engage users by contributing to internal/external blogs
If You Got It - We Want It
- Bachelor's degree in CS/EE with 6+ years of industry experience
- Ability to problem solve from first principles and maintain focus on overarching objectives
- A keen product intuition and a strong sense of user behavior and how it influences product interaction
- Prior experience in contributing to products that have gained significant user traction or scaled to a large user base
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
Salary Range ($200,000 - $300,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
You'll be required to participate in an on-call rotation to support any backend services as needed.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.