Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
***This is a remote role based out of DC area*
- Help customers understand the value of Cribl during the sales process
- Demo the product and answer customer questions during initial sales calls
- Support customers during proof of concept sessions
- Answer inbound customer support questions
- Help customers roll out Cribl post sale into production
- Document interesting use cases in blog posts and product documentation
- Up to 25% Travel
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience with Logs, Metrics, IT Operations and Security
- Experience working in or supporting Public Sector
- Background in Sales Engineering, Professional Services, or Support
- Play with the product, be prepared to give us feedback
Bonus points/Preferred Qualifications:
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- Experience working remotely
- You live in DC/MD/VA area
Salary Range ($110K - $170)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.