Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
What you will accomplish
- Qualify, follow up, educate and develop a substantial volume of inbound & outbound leads to
progress prospects further into Cribl’s sales process
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads according to set SLAs
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for sales executives using Cribl’s qualification
- Research target new accounts, identify key personas, add contacts, emails and generate interest
through cold discovery calls and email campaigns
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize customer interactions enough to provide high level
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to understand and uncover customer needs and
business challenges to effectively pitch how Cribl solves them
- Log, track, and maintain Salesforce consistently according to Cribl’s lead to opportunity flow
- Accurately distribute leads/meetings through discovery to assigned sales executives
- Consistently achieve meeting quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives are met
- Work closely with Sales Directors and attend customer meetings as required
- Attend sales meetings, training, and local trade shows to keep current with technology.
- Work directly with marketing to drive continuous improvement in lead quality conversion rates
and pipeline generation
What you bring
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous prospecting experience
- Fluent in French
- Familiarity with systems. Specifically Salesforce, Outreach.io, and ZoomInfo and other prospecting
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong business and tech acumen
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your
consideration for this role.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.