Cribl does differently.
What does that mean? It means we are a serious company that doesn’t take itself too seriously; and we’re looking for people who love to get stuff done, and laugh a bit along the way. We’re growing rapidly - looking for collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first. As a remote-first company we believe in empowering our employees to do their best work, wherever they are.
As the data engine for IT and Security many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing data needs. Ready to do the best work of your career? Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Analyst reporting into the Director of People Operations, this hybrid role consists of 50% delivering and designing people-related data and reporting excellence and 50% process improvement, automation projects and systems design enhancements. This exciting and dynamic role will be responsible for building and delivering people data services as well as preparing for scale, increasing the integrity of our data and supporting our partners that consume people data. This role will also bring forward recommendations for our People Analytics dashboard enhancements, dashboard design and be part of the working group that builds sophistication of how Cribl uses, values and understands people data. You will be the expert in our fields and business processes that impact our data and develop a roadmap for data integrity projects and enhancements. This role is coming in at a time of transition and change and will be instrumental in how we mature, scale and modernize our People function.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Execute and deliver on any and all people data reporting requests inclusive of adhoc reports from the business, regular organizational health reporting, compliance reporting.
- Develop regular rhythms and scaled, repeatable processes and services for delivering on people data and reporting.
- Observe our reporting cycles, make recommendations for increasing speed and efficacy for delivering data, create a roadmap for data integrity projects and execute
- Create a roadmap for and maintain data integrity through execution of various data integrity initiatives.
- Develop partnerships with people data stakeholders and build a community of users, providing regular updates and communications about people data.
- Partnering closely with teams that heavily rely on or service people data: IT, Finance and our Central Analytics function.
- Translate data and reporting insights into simple stories for our People Business Partners and our People Leadership to share with executives and across our employee population where applicable.
- Driving automation projects that will improve data integrity and business processes.
- Support the reporting and analysis of some of our flagship People programs such as Performance Management, compensation-related cycles, and Engagement Surveys.
- Eventually, will drive and lead the workstream for a migration to a new HRIS solution building new reporting and analytics inside.
What You’ll Bring
- 4-7 years experience in People Operations, primarily in process improvement and reporting and data analyst roles.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills with formulas in Google Sheet and Excel; familiarity with Looker and similar Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience in synthesizing data from multiple sources and make recommendations for how to improve
- Excitement around process improvement and building data solutions from 0→1; this service is net-new for Cribl and will be the first People Data-specific hire.
- Familiarity with BambooHR reporting and data structure; ideally, familiar with transitioning off of BambooHR to a new HRIS.
- Excellent project management skills; self-sufficient in maintaining multiple projects, priorities and deadlines.
- The ability to speak both the language of the business and the language of operations; comfortable speaking to a wide range of audiences with varying degrees of knowledge and fluency around people-related data and analytics.
- Confidence and comfort in a remote environment, self motivated to work asynchronously and independently.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, collaboratively in a team-focused environment.
Salary Range ($140,000 - $201,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.