Cribl makes open observability a reality for today’s tech professionals. Our category-defining product suite gives companies the power to control their data and the flexibility to make choices, not compromises. With more than $400 million in funding by top investors including IVP, CRV, Redpoint Ventures, Sequoia, Greylock, and Tiger Global, we continue to grow our revenue and customer base by triple digits, with more than a quarter of Fortune 100 companies now Cribl customers.
As a remote first company, Cribl was recently ranked as the top technology/software company on the Forbes Best Startup Employers list (#7 overall), included in CNBC’s Top Startups for the Enterprise, and has been recognized as a top company for women, diversity, and culture by Comparably. So what's it like to work here? Our culture is rooted in our five core values, which includes Irreverent, but Serious. We like to have fun. We like to make each other laugh. And we love Goats!
Why you’ll love this role
Cribl is looking for a Senior Performance Engineer (s) in Poland! We are a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We're backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
As an active member of our team, you will…
- Test at scale and complexity to identify performance bottlenecks and uncover anomalous system behavior
- Root cause performance/scalability issues and work closely with development teams to make improvements
- Develop tools and frameworks to enable development teams to easily incorporate performance tests, using JS/TS/NodeJS; Docker
- Integrate with our continuous testing systems, testing automation, and reporting of performance metrics
- Effectively communicate performance test plans and results to cross-functional team members and management
If you got it - we want it
- 5+ years software engineering experience, focusing on performance testing
- Hands-on experience with Docker is a must
- Extensive experience in development of performance benchmarks, tools, and test suites
- Experience working with data intensive applications and/or data streams processing
- Experience dealing with Support, Sustaining and Customer escalations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to explain complex technical topics to both internal and external stakeholders with ease and in remote/distributed environments
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
- Experience working remotely
Location is in Poland
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed, and we work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Interested in joining the Cribl herd? Learn more about the smartest, funniest, most passionate goats you’ll ever meet at cribl.io/about-us.