In this episode of The Stream Life podcast, Rachel Perkins interviews new Criblanian Jacob Wilkins about his long and painful past in the Security Data field, and what the bright future of shiny new Observability Pipeline tools like LogStream holds for beleaguered Data Engineers.
What You’ll Learn:
- How data enrichment relates to observability
- The challenges of being a data engineer in an ever-evolving world
- Where the term “Data Engineer” came from
- How LogStream solves modern problems for data engineers when needing to normalize, enrich, and ingest data
- How LogStream lets you say “yes” to your internal customers
If you want to get every episode of the Stream Life podcast automatically, you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pocket Casts, Overcast, Castro, RSS, or wherever you get your podcasts.