In this episode, Ed Bailey and Nick Heudecker discuss the importance of data governance for observability data. They’ll explore why data governance is important for customer privacy, compliance, and enterprise security, and why it’s hard to achieve in today’s sprawling monitoring environments. They’ll also look at how Cribl LogStream solves those governance challenges for some of today’s largest enterprises.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s such a challenge to manage data governance in observability data
- Why LogStream Packs are so exciting
- Why having clear standards and visibility to so important in the age of ransomware
- Real use cases on how LogStream solves the data governance problem with observability data
- How LogStream helps with GDPR
If you want to get every episode of the Stream Life podcast automatically, you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pocket Casts, Overcast, RSS, or wherever you get your podcasts.